ACADEMIES A STUDY CENTER FOR TRUE EDUCATION
COURSE OF STUDIES
The school follows a strict CBSE curriculum. The CCE pattern is followed from std. VI to X. Board exams are conducted each year for std. IX, X and XII. Students from std. I to V are judged on the basis of four continuous evaluations under the CBSE pattern.
PROJECT AND ACTIVITIES
The school emphasizes on extensive project work with occasional visits to places as field excercise. The places frequented by students are Tipong colliery, Moran oil fields etc. The historical scenario of Assam is given due importance by visits to the remains of Ahom, Muttock, Koch etc. kindom.
The school hosts national seminars on relevant areas that ensures complete interaction of ideas and genius. The Chairpersons are the HOD's invited from the Universities of Dibrugarh and Guwahati.
EXAMS AND RESULTS
The school conducts the AISSE(All India Secondary School Examination) for class X with cent percent results each year with 80% students scoring CGPA-10. The AISSCE(All India Senior Secondary Certificate Exam) for class XII is conducted for three streams(Arts, Science and Commerce) with 100% result each year earning the highest score of 92%.
- Rudraksh Chakraborty of 2012-13 batch Scored CGPA 10.
- Shatashruti Parashar of 2012-13 batch Scored CGPA 10.
- Arjun Mukherjee of 2011-12 batch Scored CGPA 10.
- Bondita Borkotoky of 2011-12 batch Scored CGPA 10.
- Abhishek Baruah of 2010-11 batch Scored CGPA 10.
- Nilim Moran of 2012-13 batch Scored 94%.
- Abhishek Baruah of 2012-13 batch Scored 92%.
- Apurva Jyoti Biswasi of 2011-12 batch 87%.
- Snigdha Mukherjee of 2011-12 batch Scored 79%.
- Shilpi Priya of 2010-11 batch Scored 96%.
- Orani Nanchum of 2010-11 batch Scored 87%.